Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just a Randomly Inspired Hello

Ah. It's so refreshing to actually have an audience while writing an "Address the Audience" post.

So, I'd just like to officially welcome our two followers to our page! Hello! Please, sit down, enjoy our posts.

I think we're going to transition to chapter three, which is an improvement from our last story/attempt. [You know, the one about the school kids and the crispy monster.]

Just for the record, we really have no idea what we're doing. Well, maybe Crane does. Perhaps she's secretly planned out the backstory of each of the protagonists, plus who they end up with, and how they die. When it's my turn to write, I just open up a blank document and stare at it. Then I type a sentence and do my homework. And then Crane yells at me because I didn't write. I'm like, "I will! After I finish my homework!" Except I never really finish my homework, because there are always a few ongoing assignments. This goes on until saturday or sunday when I feel guilty for not writing all week and I refuse to go to bed until I post. I congradulate myself for being such a good writing buddy, until Crane writes her post in thirty minutes and I'm back to where I started.

I will never understand how that bird writes so fast.[quickly?]

Oops. There I go, rambling again.

But really, welcome. I hope that you-all enjoy what we've written and what we will write. And if you're ever bored or just feeling too lazy to want to accomplish anything, [don't worry, I feel that way all the time] feel free to come back, read our old posts. Who knows, maybe we'll even have something interesting.

~Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment